We're Recruiting An Account Manager
About The Company
Feed Me Online are the market leader in providing Takeaways and Restaurants with their own mobile apps and websites. We provide a platform that allows the takeaways and restaurants to free themselves from the expensive online ordering platforms and at the same time grow their business.
A full driving license is essential for this role. A company car and iPhone will be provided.
Full product training is given to ensure you know everything about the services that we offer. The role will provide a generous commission structure on top of salary
Salary & Perks
Salary: 22K - 24K Basic Salary Plus £10K - £15K Commission/Bonus (Uncapped if you overachieve), Company Car, Mobile Phone and Tablet
Duties of the Account Manager:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Cold calling potential new customers and selling the company’s products.
- Researching the target market and finding potential businesses to target.
- Attending meetings with potential customers and closing sales.
- Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- Working to monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the sales manager.
- Progressing towards activity targets and KPI’s set by the sales manager.
- Entering all required data for sales onto the company system.
- Updating the CRM system regularly with daily activity records.
- Following up with past customers and cross selling products.
- Providing assistance to other members of the sales team.
- Following up on leads generated by other departments.
- Investigating and resolving queries from customers.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- You'll cover a big territory from Birmingham to Newcastle and will be travelling extensively in this region on a daily basis
Background of the Account Manager
- Previous experience of working in a field sales/ Account Management role.
- Self-motivated and organised individual.
- Track record of achieving KPI’s and targets.
- Outgoing with an ability to build rapport with people of all backgrounds.
- A full driving licence is essential for this job role.
If you are a great team player with 1 -2 years of sales experience and wants to become part of fastest growing SAAS Food Tech Start-up, then submit a copy of your CV with Covering Letter and we’ll get in touch with you if we feel that you are a suitable candidate for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 2 Years (Preferred)
- A-Level or Equivalent (Preferred)
- UK Driving Licence (Required)
To apply for this role contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 234 1472